The highly popular Evo range of seats have now been made even better with the introduction of QRT manufacturing.
This process has significantly reduced the weight so it is now just 6.8kg for the standard size Evo.
QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat
Standard (Evo) or Evo L and Evo XL sizes to accommodate a wider range of drivers
Non slip material in strategic areas reduce body movement for better comfort and safety
- The Sparco Evo competition seats have been developed in conjunction with many leading drivers and teams to produce a seat that is ideally suited for circuit racing but also great to use in rally cars.
- The QRT manufacturing process combined with the shell shape gives increased rigidity.
- A low leg cushion and 2 piece lumbar cushion are utilised for increased comfort levels.
- FIA 8855-1999 approved
- What is QRT?
- QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available.
- The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.
- FREE SIDE BRACKET FOR SIZE L & XL