This Evo QRT Sky seat has all the excellent features of the popular Evo QRT seat but has a vinyl covering which makes it a great choice for off road vehicles or other applications where the seats may be exposed to the elements.
Washable and waterproof vinyl cover
QRT manufacturing process gives a significant weight reduction (Only 7.5kg)
Ideal for off road use, water craft, or open cockpit cars
- The Sparco Evo QRT Sky competition seats have been developed in conjunction with many leading drivers and teams to produce a seat that is ideally suited for circuit racing but also great to use in rally cars.
- The QRT manufacturing process combined with the shell shape gives increased rigidity.
- A low leg cushion and 2 piece lumbar cushion are utilised for increased comfort levels.
- What is QRT?
- QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available.
- The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.