The highly popular Evo and Evo II have now been made even better with the introduction of QRT manufacturing.
- This process has reduced the weight by 3k so it is now just 6.8kg for the Evo and 7kg for the larger Evo II.
- QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat
- Standard (Evo) or large (Evo II) sizes to accommodate a wider range of drivers
- Non slip material in strategic areas reduce body movement for better comfort and safety.
- The Sparco Evo competition seats have been developed in conjunction with many leading drivers and teams to produce a seat that is ideally suited for circuit racing but also great to use in rally cars.
- The QRT manufacturing process combined with the shell shape gives increased rigidity. A low leg cushion and 2 pieces lumbar cushion are utilized for increased comfort levels.
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.