Sharing all the same features as the Grid Q but with a waterproof vinyl cover the Grid Q Sky has been designed with multiple removable cushions to offer the driver more options to customise the fit. Manufactured using Sparco's QRT production method has resulted in a lightweight (only 7kg) seat perfect for off road use or other applications where seats are exposed to the elements
QRT manufacturing process for a much lighter seat with no compromise on safety or rigidity
Washable and waterproof vinyl cover
Removable 'modular' cushions for a more tailored fit
High lateral leg support and low profile leg cushion keep drivers legs within the seat for improved safety
- The modular cushions on the Grid Q Sky seat are held in place with Velcro so they can easily be removed or re-positioned as required.
- All of the cushions can be removed to facilitate a resin seat kit to be used.
- The lightweight fibreglass shell is rigid and features 5 harness slots and side mount threaded receptacles.
- FIA 8855-1999 approved
- What is QRT?
- QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available.
- The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.