This latest version of the Pro ADV fibreglass seat is manufactured using Sparco's QRT (Quick Resin Tech) process. This has resulted in a considerable weight reduction without compromising stiffness or safety.
QRT manufacturing process for a significant reduction in weight (Only 9.3kg)
Versatile seat suitable for race or rally use
Shell shape provides excellent head and shoulder protection
Low base cushion and deep side bolsters provide high levels of lateral support and impact protection
- The pro ADV QRT seat offers an incredible 2.3kg weight saving over the previous (non QRT) version.
- Even with this reduction there is no compromise on safety or rigidity.
- The ADV QRT features integral head protection and very deep side bolsters with a low base cushion.
- This allows the legs to remain with the confines of the seat shell for better impact protection.
- This also provides excellent lateral support during high G cornering. Non-slip fabric is used on the shoulder area to help prevent excessive body movement.
- The one piece base and back cushion is removable for cleaning, and replacements are available separately.
- What is QRT?
- QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available.
- The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.