The Sparco Vintage race suit combines retro racing looks with all the technological advances used in modern racewear design. FIA approval makes this suit ideal for classic car racing where you can look the part with piece of mind of having up to date protection and comfort.
- Retro styling perfect for classic car racing
- Made using modern materials giving you excellent comfort and flame protection
- Lower back stretch panel provides a close fit without compromising comfort when seated
- Shoulder epaulettes designed to reduce pressure points when an FHR is used
- FIA 8856-2000 approval suitable for almost all levels of Motorsport
The 4" box quilting and bold racing stripes on this suit are a definite nod to suits used in the 60's and 70's, although this suit offers far more comfort and protection than suits from those days. Features such as pre-curved arms, soft knit collar and lumbar stretch panel make the Vintage race suit very comfortable to wear with great freedom of movement. Two waist pockets and a concealed chest pocket provide storage for essential small items.
3 Layer (360-390 g/m² material weight)
FIA 8856-2000 approved.