- The SPARCO SPX is handcrafted in Italy using the same technology and materials used for OEM super cars.
- In fact the SPX is the first Carbon Fiber reclining seat available to the public that meets the same specifications required by the OEM manufacturers.
- The SPX uses a combination of carbon fiber and advanced composites that give the driver both comfort and performance in a lightweight package.
- The SPX is covered in a combination of beautiful smooth Italian leather.
- The center of the SPX is covered in Alcantara suede to allow you to gain absolute control of your vehicle and enhance your driving experience.
- To finish off the performance look, all hand stitching is done in tone-on-tone black with the Sparco logo embroidered in matching black.
- The backrest also features a micro adjustment knob that allows you to dial in the perfect driving position.
- The SPX is sold also in driver version (left).